- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Tulum at the best times to avoid the crowds and heat! Top service and 100% private for your party.
This tour includes a private transportation (with air conditioning) from your hotel to Tulum ruins, entrance fees, a private guide to visit the ruins and some free time to shop.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Beverages (Water and sodas)
- Souvenir photos of the ruins visit
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Tulum, Yucatan Peninsula
Private guided visit of Tulum ruins.
Free time to shop for souvenirs at the exit of the ruins.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 4 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A great way to visit Tulum when bringing along three teens. We arrived right as Tulum was opening so we had virtually no other tourists (maybe 2-3 other small groups there at the same time) plus the added benefit of it being cooler at 8am. When we were leaving at 10am the crowds were building up. Manuel was our tour guide and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He even helped us find some good tequila and mezcal to purchase. Very good English and great personality. An added bonus was that he knew quite a lot about the plants and trees and since our son is very interested in horticulture, this was a big plus. Thanks for a great experience!
This was a quick half day tour to see the main sights of Tulum. Our tour guide set us with a local guide who talked about historical facts of the site and the ancient Mayans. We had some free time for souvenir shopping and to get snacks. We were satisfied with this tour, it was as we expected.