- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You’ve never seen American history like this! Hop aboard our all-electric vehicle and explore the nooks, crannies, and history that Annapolis has to offer — you’ll be surprised at just how much that is! One of America’s oldest cities is a little town packed full of hidden gems.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation around Annapolis in an all-electric 5-passenger eCruiser
- Entry/Admission - Annapolis Urban Adventures
- Personal shopping
26 West St, Annapolis, MD 21401, USA
Annapolis City Dock, Dock St, Annapolis, MD 21401, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annapolis Urban Adventures, Annapolis, MD 21401-2421
Take a ton of American history, add a dash of East Coast charm, then mix in a few secrets, and you’ve got lovely Annapolis! One of the oldest cities in America, Annapolis is bursting with original colonial buildings and deep-rooted stories of the nation’s heritage. Your local guide will tell you the city’s history and show you its hidden gems, as you learn about the importance of this seaport town in the building of America.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Annapolis Towne Centre, 1906 Towne Centre Blvd, Parole, MD 21401-3676
Learn why the beloved Chesapeake Bay was so critical to America’s growth and why it needs to be preserved for the country’s future. Stop for a panoramic view of local waterways and get a sense of the area’s geography, and find out how this city helped to shape the country’s identity. Annapolis was a temporary capital of the United States before the capital was in Washington, DC, and the city is home to the United States Naval Academy, as well as four signers of the Declaration of Independence — their original homes are still standing today.
Pass By: Annapolis Historic District, Main Street, Annapolis, MD 21401
Discover why Annapolis’ beautiful harbor once wasn’t so pretty, even though it was impactful, and hear other lesser known stories of American history. Your mind will be swirling with tales!
Our fun and unique all-electric vehicles will whisk you around town and in and out of streets and neighborhoods you’d never otherwise see. Each eCruiser can accommodate up to five guests so a unique, personalized experience is ensured. Multiple vehicles are available as needed.
Pass By: Ego Alley, Annapolis City Dock, Annapolis, MD
Visit the Annapolis City Dock and Harbor area, where you can view stunning boats docked along Ego Alley — and discover why this once wasn’t such a beautiful spot
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is a small group of a maximum of 5 people per vehicle.
- Dress: please wear comfortable, seasonal clothing.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.