- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Who doesn’t like dessert? And, why do you need to eat a meal first? Our answer: you don’t! Let’s just get to the best part first and splurge. After all, you’re on vacation, right? Get ready to dig right in and make a meal out of dessert! We’ll take you to some of the best spots in town for Annapolis' sweet, local flavors! Then, if you’d like, end things on a high note with an after-dessert drink.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Annapolis Urban Adventures
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
26 West St
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Annapolis Urban Adventures, Annapolis, Maryland
Have a sweet tooth? We hope so! Annapolis might be known for its abundance of amazing seafood, but don’t discount the decadent desserts you can find here — with the help of a local, of course.
Get ready to feel like a kid again as you dig into dessert, indulge your sweet tooth, and enjoy some of the best sweet treats Annapolis has to offer. And if you’re itching to see Annapolis from a local perspective, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing thanks to the expertise of a local city guide who can share insider tips you might not hear anywhere else.
We’ll start the tour by hopping aboard our 5-passenger, all-electric EZCruiser from which we’ll take you on a dessert extravaganza, where you’ll be eating your way through the city’s sweetest offerings. But you won’t just be eating (don’t worry, we’ll get to that). You’ll also get a lesson in all things local when it comes to dessert. When possible, you might also get the chance to meet the owners of the restaurants we visit and hear their stories about why they love the dessert we’re eating and the history behind it.
You’ll discover a local sweet dating back to colonial times, and learn why it’s still popular today. Not only that, but since America is known as a “melting pot,” we’ll enjoy an international pudding-style dessert along the way, that we’re pretty sure you’ll love as much as we do.
We’ll also enjoy a dessert people enjoy each and every day - but this one will be better because it’s homemade.
If you’re not too stuffed by the time the tour is over, why not cap off your local Annapolis experience with a speciality after-dinner (make that after-dessert) house drink?
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Annapolis Historic District, Annapolis, Maryland
Before you go, don’t forget to ask your expert local guide for tips on what else to see, do and most importantly, eat during your stay in Annapolis.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of 5 people per vehicle. Additional vehicles available upon request.
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and some other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions or special dietary considerations we should be aware of.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.