- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our introduction to whitewater. This 5.5 mile stretch of river has more to offer in whitewater excitement and adventure than any other section of the entire Rogue River, and nobody knows it better or provides more fun and safety than Noah’s guides and crew. This trip departs Ashland once a day, seven days a week, when four or more river enthusiasts are ready to go. Guests leave the Ashland area by 10:30 a.m. and return approximately by 3:30 p.m. Private groups and different time schedules can be easily arranged with advance notice. Special family and group rates are also available for your Rogue River rafting adventure.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of all necessary equipment (helmet's, life vests, wet suits, splash jackets, fleece)
Noah's River Adventures Information Center
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Noah's River Adventures, 53 N Main St, Ashland, OR 97520-2725
Our local office
Pass By: Rogue River, 3040 Biddle Road Siskiyou National Forest, Medford, OR 97504
Enjoy the cool water in the hot sun while looking out at wonderful wildlife while your guide entertains you with fun facts and (sometimes) funny jokes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All passenger heights should be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights should be advised at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.