- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Rogue River begins in the Cascade Range of Southern Oregon and empties into the Pacific Ocean some 200 miles later in the heart of the spectacular Oregon coast. Its beauty earned it a spot as one of the eight charter members of the National Wild and Scenic River System. We offer 1/2 day trips (morning and afternoon) on the "Nugget" section of the Rogue River.
The Rogue is a great trip for those wanting a fun float, plus a few bigger rapids. You may see blue herons, golden eagles and possibly a fisherman or two along the way. A very pleasant 1/2 day rafting trip that ends with 2 exciting class III+ rapids known as "Nugget Falls" and "Powerhouse". The Rogue is a wonderful taste of whitewater excitement. It is great for the intrepid first timer, families and those crunched for time.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wet suits/splash jackets (if needed)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guests will be picked-up at hotel, Bed & Breakfast or personal residence.
Guests will be dropped off at hotel, Bed & Breakfast or personal residence.
Gold Hill, Oregon
Our half-day trip on the Rogue is one of Momentum’s three original trips. And, while they have added many other rivers and adventures to their offerings, Ashland, Oregon is still considered "home" and the Nugget section of the Rogue River is an integral part of their trip offerings. It is a great introduction to whitewater rafting!
The same guides who guide trips throughout Oregon, Northern California, Idaho and abroad guide this fun half-day excursion. Every guide has a minimum of 5 years of experience on many of the world’s most difficult whitewater rivers. They truly enjoy sharing the outdoors and their outdoor experiences with others.
Rogue Half-Day Trips Include:
• All rafting equipment
• Wet suits and splash jackets (if needed)
• Hotel pick-up and drop-off from the Ashland/Medford Oregon area
• A snack featuring local and organic produce & products
• World-class guides with a minimum 5 years experience leading trips around the globe
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 8 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.