- 1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Wild and Scenic Chetco river estuary in Brookings offers a variety of experiences ranging from frequent Pelican and Kingfisher sitings to neat coves, sloughs and some of the cleanest water on the coast. The boat basin offers a very easy calm water introduction where you can view the many different commercial fishing boats, Coast Guard vessels and pleasure craft moored up to the docks. Total freshwater paddling distance is about 2.5 miles for the 1.5 to 2 hour tour.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Popular choice with kids
- Local guide
- Pictures of the tour via email
- Great low impact exercise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port of Brookings-Harbor. Next to the boat launch. Look for the rack and launch set up.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Brookings Harbor, Brookings, Oregon
Great freshwater paddling up the Chetco river and back to our dock in the harbor.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring clothing that can get wet like bathing suits (no jeans) or water pants
- Hats and/or beanies and sunglasses are nice to have
- Wind breakers and/or fleece tops are a good choice
- Not recommended for participants with serious back problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.