- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This fun snapshot of this great mountain town, highlighting Aspen's culture & possibility.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
Wheeler Opera House
Returns to original departure point
Tour departs at 11 a.m. Saturdays from in front of the Wheeler Opera House. Reservations are required. Tour lasts 60 minutes through the heart of Aspen's core. A perfect activity to help acclimate to Aspen's altitude and free spirit. Tour is conducted rain or shine. Guests are advised to dress for the weather with comfortable walking shoes. If threat of rain guests are encouraged to bring along rain jacket or an umbrella.
The distance of the walk is about 1 mile at a casual pace. This tour commences along pedestrian spaces and sidewalks. This is an originally crafted tour based on researched historical sources and local lore that is sure to entertain visitors and locals alike.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.