- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join a local and enthusiastic guide on a classic stroll through historic downtown Aspen highlighting the legends and lore behind iconic landmarks. This tour brings a deeper understanding to what makes Aspen one of the greatest mountain towns in the world. This is a great activity for either first time or long time visitors.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
Wheeler Opera House, 320 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aspen Walking Tours, 320 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611-1918
This tour explores historic downtown Aspen telling the stories of the characters that made this one of the greatest mountain towns in the world.
Pass By: Wheeler Opera House, 320 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611-1918
Tour meets in front of the Wheeler Opera House.
Pass By: Wagner Park, Mill St & Durant Ave, Aspen, CO 81611
Iconic views of the surrounding mountains.
Pass By: Pitkin County Library, 120 N Mill St, Aspen, CO 81611-1502
Modern library showcasing historic images
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.