- 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Turn Aspen into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your smartphone will act as your guide, while you solve clues and complete challenges around the city. Entry price is per team.
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of up to 12 people
- Food and drinks
The starting location will be a parking lot or garage. The address for this location is 427 Rio Grande Pl, Aspen, CO 81611.
This self-guided tour can be enjoyed at your convenience anytime, any day
Same as starting location.
Course is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but daylight hours recommended
Paved - Wheelchair and stroller accessible
Approximate duration 90 - 180 minutes
Approximate distance 2.5 Miles
• Choose your own start time and embark on your adventure. With your smartphone as your guide, go on a brain-teasing and educational walking tour of your chosen neighborhood. Visit a series of locations and answer the questions or solve puzzles to receive your next instruction.
There is no need to race as quickly as possible from start to finish. Part of the fun is enjoying the sights, sounds, and tastes of the tour. Before heading to your next location, you’ll have time to eat, drink, enjoy the sights, and use the bathroom while the game clock is not running. You’re only timed on your travel and puzzles.
At the end of your adventure, see your rank based on a combination of your answers to the questions and game clock time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must have a US cellular data service plan
- Registration Instructions will be found on the Voucher after completing purchase
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.