- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Summer Season Only (May - October)
This tour is a casual walk through Aspen's Victorian neighborhood of the West End and along the nature paths connecting to the Roaring Fork River. Aspen's story is unraveled through the stories behind victorian and modern architecture and Aspen's connections to it's natural surroundings.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
Wheeler Opera House, 320 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aspen Walking Tours, 320 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611-1918
Tour meets and leaves.
Pass By: Wheeler Opera House, 320 E Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611-1918
The Wheeler Opera House is a touchstone throughout Aspen's timeline from the peak of the silver boom to today
Stop At: Red Brick Center for the Arts, 110 E Hallam St Ste 118, Aspen, CO 81611-1458
Rotating exhibits of work by local Aspen artists.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The John Denver Sanctuary, near Rio Grande Park, Aspen, CO 81611
Scenic riverside trails and park network.
Pass By: Pitkin County Library, 120 N Mill St, Aspen, CO 81611-1502
Park space and mountain views.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Summer Only (May thru October)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.