- 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn fun facts about Breckenridge, Co as you ride a fat bike around town on a guided Ridden tour. Once out of town guests descend on a groomed or natural snow surface out to the Broken Compass Craft Brewery and Breckenridge Distillery.
- Alcoholic drinks (tasting portion)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Return transportation (please tip driver)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (outside of tasting portion)
Ridden store front in the La Cima Mall
Parking in rear (Tanopah Lot) off of Ridge Street
Return transportation is provided back into the town of Breckenridge.
Tours depart from Ridden at the La Cima Mall and we recommend guests arrive at 15 minutes before the departure time.
Upon arrival guests are requested to complete waives, followed by a helmet and bike fitting.
Once bikes have been assigned a quick fit test is performed to ensure that bikes have been fitted to each customers preference. The fit test is also a barometer to ensure participants can safely ride a bicycle.
On this one way trip guides ride approximately 4 miles in winter conditions. Guide are required to maintain a ratio of 5 guests to 1 guide. Larger groups will be split up as we travel, but will each rendezvous at the tasting locations within minutes of each other.
Bike rentals, helmets, guides, and tasting portions are included. Return shuttle service is provided by the Breckenridge Distillery or Broken Compass shuttles (Please tip your driver).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Call if booking more than 4 people
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.