- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Advanced whitewater rafting in the Numbers with round-trip transportation from & to Summit County (Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone) & our famous Ultimate Fajita Feast Hot Lunch!
This stretch of the Arkansas River contains some of Colorado’s most exciting whitewater rafting! With some soaking splashes, a few medium-sized drops and nearly non-stop action, you will want to be in good physical condition and be a good swimmer. Enjoy amazing rocky mountain views of the impressive, snow-capped Collegiate Peaks while resting between long exciting rapids. Perfect for the whitewater veterans and adrenaline-seeking first timers.
- Round trip transportation from Summit County (Breckenridge, Frisco & Keystone) in our Comfort Shuttle
- Ultimate Fajita Feast Buffet Lunch
- All fees and taxes included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Summit County, Colorado: Choose between round trip transportation from Breckenridge, Frisco or Keystone!
This is an Advanced Whitewater Rafting Trip:
• Large, difficult & continuous whitewater with some medium-sized drops
• Previous rafting experience recommended
• Good fitness and swimming ability required
• The ideal trips for the tested whitewater rafting veteran, and adrenaline seeking first-timers.
• Meet us at one of our pick-up locations and get on our Comfort Shuttle (choose between one of our Summit County pick-up locations in Breckenridge, Frisco & Keystone)
• Arrive at our 5.5 acre beautiful riverside facility.
• Enjoy our famous Ultimate Fajita Feast Buffet Hot Lunch and delicious chocolate brownies.
Contact us and we are happy to provide gluten-free, vegan & vegetarian options.
• Receive your sanitized wetsuit gear (optional), you PFD & helmet!
• After the safety talk and an introduction from your experienced guides, you will start rafting!
• Be thrilled and enjoy your the Numbers Rafting Trip - One of the most exciting raft trips in The United States.
• After an experience of a life-time and incredible memories, you will arrive at our beautiful facility and shop.
You can look at (and purchase) pictures of your rafting adventure, take a shower & change.
• Your friendly drivers will drive you back to Summit County!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years for this rafting trip!
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.