- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is the original ghost tour of Breckenridge written by me in 2010. Ghost hunting tools provided as we walk the streets of downtown and hear the stories of life and death in this historic, mining town.
- Visits to historic/haunted buildings in Breckenridge
- Entry/Admission - Breckenridge Nordic Center
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks available on tour but not included in price
Breckenridge Yacht Club
206 N Ridge St, Breckenridge, CO 80424, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Breckenridge Nordic Center, Breckenridge, Colorado
Historical replica of the gold dredge boats that used to dredge Blue River. Hear the stories of the ghosts that are trapped here!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Seating available en route at a few stops
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.