- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a Martha's Vineyard tour, structured for travelers aged 12 and older on this small group tour.This tour leaves from Oak Bluffs, in front of the Steamship Authority - 1 Seaview Avenue.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Fully narrated tour
- 3-Hour Island Tour of Martha's Vineyard from Oak Bluffs
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Aquinnah Cliffs
- Entry/Admission - Aquinnah Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Menemsha Public Beach
1 Seaview Ave, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557, USA
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Flying Horses Carousel, 33 Lake Avenue, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
The oldest platform carousel still operating in the United States. Originally located on Coney Island and moved to the Island in 1884.
Pass By: Old Whaling Church, 89 Main St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8235
Built by fisherman when Edgartown was known as a major Whaling port.
Stop At: Aquinnah Cliffs, State Rd., Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA
A National Landmark known for it's multi colored clay cliffs.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Edgartown Lighthouse, 121 N Water St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8016
Built in 1828 and was the Lighthouse Keepers home.
Pass By: Martha's Vineyard Camp meeting Association (MVCMA), 80 Trinity Park, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
19th Century religious movement where people with many religious backgrounds gathered for up to a week at a time. In the beginning of these gatherings children were not allowed to attend.
Pass By: Joseph Sylvia State Beach, btwn Oak Bluffs and Edgartown off Beach Rd, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA
Watch as visitors and Islanders alike jump from the bridge in Jaws, filmed here on Martha's Vineyard.
Stop At: Aquinnah Lighthouse, Lighthouse Rd., Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA
The only Lighthouse still operating on Martha's Vineyard.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Menemsha Public Beach, adjacent to Dutcher's Dock, Menemsha, Martha's Vineyard, MA
Was the location of Amity Island in Jaws. Menemsha was newly built in the 1930's but was wiped out during the great storm of 1938.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for children is 10 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Tours depart across the street from the Oak Bluffs Steamship Authority Ticket Office. Near Soldier Statue. Look for mini-bus or van marked "MV Transport" along the curb in front of the ticket office.
- Near public transportation
- During Check out Please use Special Requirements and let us know what Ferry you will be taking to the island. Thank you
- No refunds or rescheduling of reservations unless 24 hours prior to tour date & time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.