- 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Heritage Museums & Gardens is the largest public garden in Southern New England. It is located on 100 acres of magnificent grounds and trails on the banks of Shawme Pond in Historic Sandwich.
Heritage Museum annually curates landmark exhibitions drawn from the collection and from other institutions. In addition, we regularly host exhibitions from leading national museums on themes that expand on our understanding of history, technology, art and society.
Nestled in a two-acre dry kettle hole - a glacially formed depression common to Cape Cod - Hidden Hollow’s unique topography provides a stimulating and beautiful outdoor setting for discovery and learning.
- Heritage Museums & Gardens’ provides ample and free parking
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Museums & Gardens
- Ticket does not include admission to specially ticketed events or tours
Heritage Museums & Gardens
Visit: Heritage Museums & Gardens, Sandwich, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
You can enjoy more than 70 acres of gardens after visiting the art and history museums at the Heritage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.