- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The coastline of Cape Cod is a fragile yet remarkable eco system that begs to be explored and investigated. Our guides will provide instruction, leadership and narration to help you make the most out of this memorable tour. Safety and Fun are paramount. MOCEAN Cape Cod provides experiences in various bodies of water on Cape Cod to allow fun exploration and education. We pride ourselves in having excellent equipment and instructors to keep you smiling!
- Use of kayak or paddle board
- All Safety Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Mass Audubon's Sampsons Island Wildlife Sanctuary
Ropes Beach, Barnstable, MA 02635, USA
Returns to original departure point
Paddle atop the pristine waters of Cotuit Bay as we embark on a short trip across to Sampsons Island. Learn about the history of the island, the pirate ridden folklore and more as we transition up the Seapuit River...all while watching the sun rise splendidly off our bow. We will break for snacks and refreshments and then return along the coast of the island watching for osprey, crabs, and blue heron along the coast and in the marshes.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Mass Audubon's Sampsons Island Wildlife Sanctuary, Osterville, MA 02655, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- travelers should feel comfortable on the water
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.