- 1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
I have lived in this area for more than 30 years. I love being outdoors, and I do this tour myself often with or without others; the shining sea bikeway is a big attraction, and growing more popular every summer
Woods Hole, Falmouth, MA, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shining Sea Bikeway - North Falmouth Parking
For this tour, we can start at the Shining Sea Bikeway in North Falmouth and bike or rollerblade to Woods Hole. It takes about an hour at a moderate pace. We can walk through Woods Hole, maybe go the aquarium and have lunch, and then we will bike or rollerblade back to North Falmouth, or you can take off on your own to Martha's Vineyard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.