- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
TOUR CHECK IN IS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START TIME OF THE TOUR.
This 90-Minute Segway Tour will cover the North Shore, Coolidge Park, Renaissance Park and the beautiful Chattanooga riverfront where you will see exciting sites that make Chattanooga unique. There is a lot to see in town and a lot to learn while you are here, but more importantly there is so much fun to be had!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Coolidge Park
- Food and drinks
Chattanooga Segway & Bike
204 Walnut St,
Chattanooga TN, 37403
This 90-Minute Segway tour leaves from our shop at 204 Walnut St and will cover the North Shore and Coolidge Park area of Chattanooga where you will see exciting sites that make Chattanooga unique. You will enjoy a beautiful scenic view while gliding across the Walnut Street Bridge and take notice of the interesting boutiques of the North Shore along Frazier Ave. Ride along Coolidge Park and Learn more about the community spirit of Chattanooga. Ride through Renaissance Park and witness the restoration of the Tennessee River Wetlands and get a brief glimpse of downtown Chattanooga along Riverside Drive.
There is a lot to see in town and a lot to learn while you are here, but more importantly there is so much fun to be had! Come see what makes Downtown Chattanooga one of America’s best cities!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is comfortable casual
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian 21+ accompany them
- Minimum weight is 100lbs. for the equipment to function properly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight limit is 280lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.