- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Chattanooga locals providing Chattanooga's Original Pedal Tour! Come see all that our Downtown and the Southside has to offer in a unique & fun way! You will have the chance to leisurely pedal with up to 15 of your friends (or make new ones!) and visit some of the best spots in Chattanooga! We worked with the city and now you can legally bring beer on the bike! Our quality, hand-crafted American made bike is made of super lightweight materials for easy pedaling. Pints and Pedals is the ideal choice for your party on wheels!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Moxy Chattanooga Downtown
Returns to original departure point
Chattanooga Pints and Pedals South Side Bar tour is a great way to have fun with friends and meet new ones as well. Come experience the vibrant South side of Downtown Chattanooga in a unique and fun way. Each tour consists of a 2-hour guided tour of downtown with guests partying at 3 to 5 local Chattanooga bars. Guests can now bring beer on the bike for a more saucy ride.
Along the way you can customize this exciting experience with our incredible sound system. If you have music on your i-phone or android that the group wants to hear, than let it rip and lets make this pedal bike really move. We can also enhance your experience even more as the only touring vehicle in town with state of the art LED lighting for day and night tours. You will never forget this ride!
Minimum numbers of 5 people to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Beer may be brought on the pedal bike in cans only. No other alcohol types allowed per city code.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.