- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
TOUR CHECK-IN IS 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START OF THE TOUR.
This Segway Tour will cover Historic Downtown Chattanooga where you will see exciting sites that make Chattanooga unique. You will see places like the Dome building, Tivoli Theater, Ross's Landing, Miller Plaza, Warehouse Row, Urban Stack, The Chattanooga Choo-Choo, and the Tennessee Aquarium. There is a lot to see in town and a lot to learn while you are here, but more importantly there is so much fun to be had!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
Chattanooga Segway & Bike
204 Walnut St,
Chattanooga TN, 37403
This 2-hour Segway leaves from our shop at 204 Walnut St and will cover Historic Downtown Chattanooga where you will see exciting locations that make Chattanooga unique such as the Dome Building, Tivoli Theatre also known as the "Jewel of the South" opened back in 1921, and was one of the first air-conditioned public buildings in the United States. Along the way you will see how Downtown was revitalized with Ross’s Landing, which is a newly renovated park across from the Tennessee Aquarium featuring a river pier, marina, natural amphitheatre. How warehouse Row jump started energy into downtown and lets not forget about the famous Chattanooga Choo-Choo Historic Hotel. Come see what makes Downtown Chattanooga one of America’s best cities!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is comfortable casual
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian 21+ accompany them
- Minimum weight is 100lbs for the equipment to function properly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight limit is 280lbs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.