- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A cemetery hunt is for the more adventurous adult who wants an experience rather than stories. This tour will take you on a ghost investigation through UTC's campus and Citizens Cemetery, utilizing equipment you've seen on television, such as ghost meters, temperature guns, Mel meters, laser grid lights, a parascope, and more, including the talking Ovilus X, which allows communication in real time. Don't forget your cameras- many guests have captured ghostly images including faces and full forms, and your guide will point out the best spots for photos.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
615 McCallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37403, USA
Returns to original departure point
Saturday nights, occasional additional dates
Beginning at a central location, the hunt will visit spots found to be the most supernaturally active, and you will have the opportunity to use the ghost equipment yourself at each location. Ghosts you may encounter are Anna at one side of Patten Chapel, the monk in the tower, the maintenance man who committed suicide in Hooper Hall, Tim at the edge of the cemetery, and others. They may speak via the Ovilus, giving information about themselves or YOU, light up or otherwise interact with the equipment, show up in photos, and occasionally do even more.
Guests have experienced the sensation of being touched, seen figures ducking through the cemetery or peering out of the chapel, and even had a locked door come unlocked right in front of them. While your guide cannot guarantee any particular experience, they have had only had two hunts where there was no activity in 4 years. Come explore the paranormal- if you dare!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Our downtown hunt and original walking tour are both wheelchair accessible.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.