- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Venture into the vibrant culture of Chattanooga on this historical walking tour, as you stroll through the heart of this fascinating city. Discover some of Chattanooga's most popular sites, both past and present, as you learn about the city's rich architectural and Civil War history. Highlights include the
Tennessee River Walk, Ross’s Landing, Tennessee Aquarium, The Historic Read House Hotel, The Tivoli Theatre, and more!
Guided tours are offered Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays and last approximately 90 minutes -120 minutes. Make the most of your trip to Chattanooga by booking this fun and informative walking tour today!
- Professional Guide
- See top Chattanooga sites such as the Tennessee River, Chattanooga Riverfront, Ross's Landing, Union Depot, Moon Pie General Store, Southern Belle Riverboat, Tennessee Aquarium, Tivoli Theater, and more!
- Learn the history of the Civil War, and Chattanooga's connection with the New York Times and Coca-Cola Bottling Company.
- Tour escort/host
- Admission to attractions
Chattanooga Visitors Center, 215 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chattanooga Visitors Center, 215 Broad St Shuttle Park North Breezeway, Chattanooga, TN 37402-1010
Explore Downtown Chattanooga's City Center and Riverfront on this 90-minute narrated walking tour. Your professional guide will bring you along popular routes such as Broad Street and Market Street, stopping along the way to highlight top Chattanooga sites.
On this tour, you will learn about Underground Chattanooga and the city's rich Civil War history, hear the fascinating story of
Union Depot, explore the Riverfront and Ross's Landing, learn about Chattanooga's connection with the New York Times and
Coca-Cola Bottling Company, and pay homage to the Cherokee at
"The Passage." Other notable sites along this route include
The Tennessee Aquarium, Southern Belle Riverboat, Moon Pie General Store, Tivoli Theater, Second Presbyterian Church, Police Memorial, Cameron Hill, Miller Plaza, Market Street Bridge,
The Read House Hotel, Tennessee River, and the Ignis Glass Studio. Chattanooga is the perfect destination for anyone who is looking for a destination rich in culture, art, history, and activities. Make sure to guarantee your spot on this popular walking tour by booking ahead today!
Stop At: Chattanooga Riverwalk, Chattanooga, TN 37404
Explore the Chattanooga Riverfront
Stop At: Ross's Landing Park, Chattanooga, TN
The last site of the Cherokee's occupation in Chattanooga
Stop At: The Passage, Ross's Landing, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Pay homage to the Cherokee at "The Passage," the area that marks the beginning of the Trail of Tears.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please dress appropriately. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes, as much of the terrain is hilly.
- Tours are wheelchair accessible- please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of lightning, the tour will be rescheduled for everyone's safety and you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.