- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel to a tucked away hidden corner of earth, and a beautiful working Amish Community in Delano Tennessee. About 150-miles from Atlanta, this quaint little community is secluded from the rest of the world; extremely retro and delightful. The Amish and Mennonite families often make and sell products, while giving us an in-depth look into their unique way of life. You will take a nice hike on the John Muir Trail along the Hiwassee River and finish your day with a memorable wine tasting at Morris Vineyard!
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
- 150-miles from Atlanta
- 6 flavorful wine tastings
- Picnic style lunch: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm.
- Local guide - trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Transportation to/from attractions
Delano, TN 37325, USA
Returns to original departure point
Amish and Mennonite families often make and sell products, giving a glimpse of their unique way of life as well as providing excellent quality goods and produce. Many seasonal garden vegetables and berries are available for sale.
Tucked Away in a hidden corner of earth is a beautiful Amish community that is located in Delano Tennessee. These wonderful people are secluded from the rest of the world. You will see farms, hand built sheds and last, but not least, a farmer's market. Enjoy organic vegetables, fruits and honey. Visit with the Mennonites who run the farms and market.
Take in the wonders of nature with a hike on the John Muir Trail along the Hiwassee River. Complete your day with a memorable wine tasting at Morris Vineyard.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.