- 1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
The Chatt Saver allows you to prepay for Chattanooga’s most popular attractions, save money, skip the ticket line and have everything arranged in advance to better enjoy your stay in the Scenic City.
The included attractions do not have to be visited all in the same day.
Transportation to the attractions is not included.
- Admission to the brand new Songbirds Guitar Museum
- Ruby Falls Classic Waterfall Tour
- $15 voucher to Sticky Fingers Ribhouse
- Entry/Admission - Ruby Falls
- Entry/Admission - Chattanooga Choo Choo
- Entry/Admission - Sticky Fingers Ribhouse
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tour guide (tours are self-guided experiences)
1: Chattanooga, TN, USA
2: Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, TN 37409, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruby Falls, 1720 Scenic Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37409-1163
Discover the hidden treasures of Ruby Falls with a Classic Waterfall Tour. Led by a knowledgeable Ruby Falls guide, visitors explore the cavern trail to the tallest and deepest cave waterfall accessible to the public in the United States. Learn about the accidental discovery of the cavern and see stunning rock formations created over thousands of years.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chattanooga Choo Choo, 1400 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-4489
Explore the Brand-New Songbirds Guitar Museum (general admission ticket for self-guided tour)! Through special exhibits and interactive videos, we educate, teach and inspire as you embark on a remarkable journey through the history of the guitar and its impact on pop culture and music overall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse, 420 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
15 gift card to Sticky Fingers Ribhouse for lunch or dinner, home of the best barbecue from Jacksonville to Chattanooga.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation to/from attractions is not included
- Attractions do not need to be visited all in one day
- Please Note: you will receive a separate email within 2 business days with your individual attraction tickets. Please check your email and bring these tickets with you for entry into the attractions.
- Due to natural formations, narrow passages and small groupings of steps, Ruby Falls Cave is not wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible venues at Ruby Falls include: Blue Heron Overlook, Village Plaza, TreeTops Observation Room, Ticket Atrium, Village Gift Shop, Journey 360 VR Experience, Back Porch Dining, Ruby's Kitchen, Restrooms, Cavern Cafe and Dining Area, Castle Front Porch, and Ground-Level Guest Services in the Ruby Falls Castle. Historic Lookout Mountain Tower viewing decks built prior to current accessibility standards are accessed by stairs.
- Due to narrow passages and steps, strollers are not permitted on Ruby Falls cave tours. For infants and small children, we recommend either front or back carriers; however we do not rent these onsite. Please keep in mind there are places with low ceilings in the cave.
- Most travelers can participate
- The number of guests on Ruby Falls Classic Waterfall Tour is based on daily attendance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.