- 1 to 24 hours (Approx.)
The Chatt Pass allows you to prepay for Chattanooga’s most popular attractions, save money and have everything arranged in advance to better enjoy your stay in the Scenic City.
Chatt Pass Attractions Include:
Ruby Falls Classic Waterfall Tour
Songbirds Guitar Museum at the Chattanooga Choo Choo
Tennessee Valley Railroad Missionary Ridge Local Train Ride
Sticky Fingers Ribhouse $15 Gift Card
The included attractions do not have to be visited all in the same day.
Transportation to the attractions is not included.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid through 12/31/2019.
After booking, you will receive a separate email within 2 business days which will include your individual tickets for direct entry into the attraction locations. Please check your emails and bring these tickets with you on your date of travel.
- Admission to the Chattanooga Zoo
- Admission to the new Songbirds Guitar Museum with Self-Guided Tour
- Round-Trip Tennessee Valley Railroad Train Ride
- 90-minute Guided Ruby Falls Waterfall Tour
- $15 voucher to Sticky Fingers Ribhouse
- Entry/Admission - Ruby Falls
- Entry/Admission - Chattanooga Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Chattanooga Choo Choo
- Entry/Admission - Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sticky Fingers Ribhouse- BBQ Downtown Chattanooga
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from the attractions
1: Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, TN 37409, USA
2: Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, 4119 Cromwell Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, USA
3: Chattanooga Zoo, 301 N Holtzclaw Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37404, USA
4: Choo Choo Avenue, Choo Choo Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37408, USA
5: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse- BBQ Downtown Chattanooga, 420 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruby Falls, 1720 Scenic Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37409-1163
Discover the hidden treasures of Ruby Falls with a Classic Waterfall Tour. Led by a knowledgeable Ruby Falls guide, visitors explore the cavern trail to the tallest and deepest cave waterfall accessible to the public in the United States. Learn about the accidental discovery of the cavern and see stunning rock formations created over thousands of years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chattanooga Zoo, 301 N Holtzclaw Ave Warner Park, Chattanooga, TN 37404-2306
With over 500 animals exhibited, representing over 200 different species, many of which are endangered, the Chattanooga Zoo is committed to engaging and inspiring our visitors to better understand and preserve wildlife by creating meaningful connections between people and animals. Get face to face with a chimpanzee or jaguar, or check out some rare and venomous reptiles. Come by and see why everyone is calling the AZA-accredited Chattanooga Zoo “the Best Little Zoo in America”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chattanooga Choo Choo, 1400 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-4489
Explore the brand-new Songbirds Guitar Museum, located on the campus of the world-famous Chattanooga Choo Choo. Through special exhibits and interactive videos, we educate, teach and inspire as you embark on a remarkable journey through the history of the guitar and its impact on pop culture and music overall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, 4119 Cromwell Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, USA
Tennessee Valley Railroad: Missionary Ridge Local Train Ride
Missionary Ridge Local trips begin at the Grand Junction Station and take passengers along one of the original railroad lines in Chattanooga. The train stops at East Chattanooga, allowing riders to see the locomotive rotating on a turntable and participate in a tour of the railroad restoration shop before re-boarding for the return trip. Round trip time is slightly less than an hour -- a great train ride for kids.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sticky Fingers Ribhouse- BBQ Downtown Chattanooga, 420 Broad St, Chattanooga, TN 37402, USA
$15 gift card to Sticky Fingers Ribhouse for lunch or dinner, home of the best barbecue from Jacksonville to Chattanooga.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation to/from the attractions is not included
- Attractions do not need to be visited in the same day
- Please Note: You will receive a separate email within 2 business days with your individual attraction tickets attached. Please bring these tickets with you for entry into the attractions.
- Due to narrow passages and steps, strollers are not permitted on Ruby Falls cave tours. For infants and small children, we recommend either front or back carriers; however we do not rent these onsite. Please keep in mind there are places with low ceilings in the cave.
- Due to natural formations, narrow passages and small groupings of steps, Ruby Falls Cave is not wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair accessible venues at Ruby Falls include: Blue Heron Overlook, Village Plaza, TreeTops Observation Room, Ticket Atrium, Village Gift Shop, Journey 360 VR Experience, Back Porch Dining, Ruby's Kitchen, Restrooms, Cavern Cafe and Dining Area, Castle Front Porch, and Ground-Level Guest Services in the Ruby Falls Castle. Historic Lookout Mountain Tower viewing decks built prior to current accessibility standards are accessed by stairs.
- The number of guests on Ruby Falls Classic Waterfall Tour is based on daily attendance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.