- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dolphin sightseeing tour aboard a 35-foot vessel, the US Coast Guard Master Captain guides guests on treks along the Indian River, passing the Historic Dragon Point and Mathers Turn Bridge, as well as the Eau Gallie Yacht Club. The Indian River Lagoon is one of the most diverse estuary's in North America. Bring drinks and any snacks you would like!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of seating available
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Food and beverages,Bring food and drinks if you would like .
Boat Launch on the causeway .South East side
Enjoy a 90 minute Dolphin sightseeing on the beautiful intra coastal aboard a luxury 35 foot USCG inspected tour boat . Safe for all ages We will find dolphin wild birds and million dollar home as well as historic Dragon Point and the Mather turn bridge. Bring drinks and food and enjoy time with friends .
Board the beautiful luxury tour boat at the Eau Gallie Pier and enjoy 90 minutes of peaceful relaxation as you sail along the Indian River Lagoon, around Dragon Point and into the Banana River. See playful dolphins enjoying their natural habitat, thousands of birds, luxury homes, and the historic Mather turn bridge. You are welcome to bring food, drinks, and friends to the yacht club with your group of up to 15 people. Enjoy the inspected safety and comfort of boating (non-smoking, bathroom accessible) While you are in the Eau Gallie area, optionally enjoy great food at the grill next door and walk to downtown shops and galleries. A short trip over the bridge takes you to right to the beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Includes one seat per ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.