- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dolphin sightseeing tour aboard a 35-foot vessel, the US Coast Guard Master Captain guides guests on treks along the Indian River, passing the Historic Dragon Point and Mathers Turn Bridge, as well as the Eau Gallie Yacht Club. The Indian River Lagoon is one of the most diverse estuary's in North America. Bring drinks and any snacks you would like!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of seating available
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Food and beverages,Bring food and drinks if you would like .
Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a 90 minute Dolphin sightseeing on the beautiful intra coastal aboard a luxury 35 foot USCG inspected tour boat . Safe for all ages We will find dolphin wild birds and million dollar home as well as historic Dragon Point and the Mather turn bridge. Bring drinks and food and enjoy time with friends .
Sightseeing, Dolphins, ,Manatee , Wild Birds, Heron , Mathers Turn Bridge, Eau Gallie Yacht club, Historic Dragon Point, Banana River ,Intra Coastal River . Safe for all ages . You won't get wet unless it rains . Covered Boat , Wear what you want . Swim suit, Shorts etc.
• DolFun Tours, 41 E Eau Gallie Blvd on the causeway ,South side . The only driveway on the water .Boat Launch, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Includes one seat per ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.