- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy viewing the Florida coast and wildlife in this private, 90 minute tour ! You will depart at 1 pm 3 pm after you reserve the entire 35 ft. luxury 2013 USCG inspected boat from the dock. You'll then be taken through the beautiful inter-coastal river where you will view and gaze at dolphins, manatees, and other wildlife native to Florida. Food and drinks are not included on this tour. We may be able to go earlier or do Sunset Tours on request.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks are not included, welcome to bring your own in a small cooler
Public Boat Launch. South/East Side of the River .
from the Public boat launch at 41 East Eau Gallie Blvd.
Melbourne,Fl 32937. On The south/east side of the river.1/4 mile West of Riverside/South Patrick Dr.
On The Causeway
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to original departure point
This tour departs the dock at 3pm sharp for a beautiful 2 hour seaside tour, where you will see amazing dolphins, manatee, wild birds, sea turtles and view million dollar homes. The 35 foot USCG inspected tour boat has a bathroom, music and contains covering in case it rains.
Typical sightings of Florida wildlife include:
• Multimillion dollar homes
• Great Blue Heron
• And much more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 15 people per booking but boat can fit up to 24 passengers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.