- 210 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Electric scooters, or e-bikes as the industry calls them, are a blast! After getting a brief intro on e-biking and getting comfortable, you'll depart on this group tour from the shop and ride through the Port Canaveral area and Cocoa Beach. This is a casual ride and your e-bike can do all the work for you. If you want the exercise, ride the bike under your own power, its your choice! But know this, our bikes can power themselves and go up to 20mph for up to 35 miles! Stops will include:
• Manatee Sanctuary Park
• Ports End Park
• Jetty Park
• Cocoa Beach Pier
• Ron Jon Surf Shop
If your group is thirsty, we can stop at any local pub including our local micro-breweries. Our itinerary is flexible, being safe and having fun are the only priorities. At the end of the trip, we'll return to our shop. There is plenty of parking on site.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Gratuities to the guide are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary. And if we are stopping for drinks, please offer to cover the guide's tab.
- Food and drinks can be purchased at any stop.
- Gratuities are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary.
- Alcoholic drinks available to purchase if we stop at a pub
- Entrance fees to some stops may apply such as the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral, or to walk to the end of the pier. It is advisable to bring your wallet, cash and/or credit card with you.
Departure and return is at our physical retail shop location. This is about 2 miles from Port Canaveral cruise terminals, and 2 miles from downtown Cocoa Beach.
Typical departure times include 9am and 2pm, but we are flexible. We try to start all e-bike tours by 4pm. Please email, call, or text after booking to discuss. When you book, we will confirm receipt and call you if you have provided a phone number. If not, we'll email you through the Viator booking information that will be provided.
Start time is flexible. When you book with us, we'll be in touch with you on these details. Just know we'll have to start after 9am and before 4pm. And from then, we'll have around 3-4 hours of fun riding and exploring the area. We provide helmets, locks, bags and of course the bikes. If you want a drink or a snack, we'll pick them up on the way. Your group can decide what we do and where we go. We do have established routes, but this is flexible. We'll discuss this when you meet with us. We are going to have fun either way. Self-guided rental option is available, just please specify when booking or call. 321-505-7455.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is athletic casual - we are riding bikes... outdoors... in Florida.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for private tours. Smaller groups can join a group tour, or rent the bikes.
- Rider height must be 5'2" and taller.
- Rider weight must not exceed 275 lbs.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.