- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Embark on a 2-hour exploration of Daytona Beach to catch sight of dolphins and manatees. An adventure you'll be sure to remember, navigate the waterways with your guide from the unique vantage point of a standup paddleboard. Tours are easy-paced and family friendly, for all skill levels and ages. (This activity is not recommended for children under 2, however). Each tour will start with a short lesson showing you all the key points and giving you a chance to practice on your paddleboard and get comfortable. Tour is limited to a maximum of 30 participants.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local guide
Tour office in Daytona Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
Your return location will be the same as your departure location
Meet your guide at the paddleboard site in Daytona Beach at your selected tour time. (The 8:30am and 10:30am tours are recommended as this is when the weather is normally the best and when dolphins and manatees are the most active).
Most people who take the tour have never tried paddle boarding, so every tour begins with a ground demonstration and lesson. There is a calm bay where everyone will have a chance to try out their paddleboards and get comfortable. If you still do not feel feel comfortable, there are kayaks on site that you can use instead.
Your adventure will begin with a circle around an island, where you'll pass under seven bridges, through a Yatch Club and alongside Yachts. Then go through small and large canals close to shore, in relatively shallow water. You will pass through areas that have high concentrations of manatees and dolphins.
Tours includes all gear required and concludes at the original departure point. The tour is approximately two hours long, however, please allow for three hours when scheduling as sometimes the itinerary can be lengthened depending on manatee sightings.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- It is recommended you wear comfortable attire that you don't mind getting a little wet. Water shoes are also recommend, but most people do go barefoot
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.