- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy unforgettable racing thrills at Daytona International Speedway, home to the world-famous DAYTONA 500! This exciting race car ride-along program lets your child ride shotgun in a race car with a professional driver. They'll take three fun, safe, exhilarating laps around a racetrack for a real-life racing experience!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Three laps in the passenger's seat of race car
- Professional driver
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase)
Daytona International Speedway, 1801 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114, USA
Returns to original departure point
Your child's exciting race car ride-along takes place at Daytona International Speedway. Get ready for some exciting racing thrills!
After suiting up in a driver's suit, neck guard and regulation helmet, they'll slide into the passenger’s seat of a two-seater 600HP NASCAR race car specially fitted with seats that accommodate a child's body, so they can see over the dashboard. Their ride will last between 15 and 30 minutes, depending on how long it takes to gear up.
Watch as the professional driver takes them on an thrilling 3-lap ride around the racetrack during a simulated race car qualifying run, reaching speeds of up to 120 mph (193 kph). To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, the driver will constantly monitor how comfortable your child feels with the speed, and will slow down whenever desired.
This unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience will surely be the highlight of your child's trip to Daytona!
Please note: This experience is available for children between 4 and 5 feet and under 100lbs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience is available for children 4 to 5 feet and under 100lbs
- Pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum height is 48 inches (122 cm)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.