- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This experience is a great treat for both beginner and experienced Stand Up Paddleboards. Our equipment is beginner friendly and ALL start with an introductory lesson. Once comfortable, paddleboarders will glide along the Intracoastal Waterway of New Smyrna Beach. We Paddleboard in areas frequented by Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin. This amazing creatures often gracefully pass by our paddleboarders allowing for passive observation. This experience is a local favorite. Make sure it is a part of your visit to Central Florida for a truly unique experience.
- Your tour includes your guide, life vest, paddle and paddleboard rental
- Entry/Admission - Paddleboard New Smyrna Beach
Paddleboard New Smyrna Beach (waterfront shop)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paddleboard New Smyrna Beach, 175 N Causeway, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169-5303
Stop At: Paddleboard New Smyrna Beach, 175 N Causeway, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169, USA
Travelers will depart and return from the rear lagoon behind Paddleboard New Smyrna Beach. Guests will check in here and be sized for the appropriate equipment before departing on their experience.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Beginner Friendly
- Inshore Flatwater Experience - Not surf or open ocean
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.