- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun ride with history and tips about Destin. Stops at Destin History and Fishing Museum, Clement Taylor Park, Marler Bridge, HarborWalk Village and the Harbor. Lots of Segway ride time and fun photo opportunities to capture some memories. Let's glide!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
Destination Segway Tours
All Segway Tours will arrive back to departure location of 226 Harbor Blvd., Destin FL 32541
Enjoy gliding your way through the beautiful city of Destin before you hit the beach for the day or join us for a late afternoon or sunset Segway tour. Don't worry about missing a thing as this tour will take you to all of the important city landmarks and areas that makes Destin so great. As we glide to The HarborWalk Village you'll see Destin Harbor with all it's amazing boats and yachts, then take you up to the location that the original settlers called home with stops at Clement Taylor Park, views of Crab Island and finally The Destin History and Fishing Museum. Be sure to wear your swimsuit if you care to take a quick dip in the water while we visit Clement Taylor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive a few minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork before the tour time
- Children 14 and up must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.