- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 4 or 8 hour pontoon boat ride captained by you! This boat rental is 4 or 8 hours long with your choice of different time frames, either 8am to 12pm, 9am to 1pm or 2pm to 6pm for your half day (4 hour rentals) or 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm for your full day rentals ( 8 hour rentals). Our location is 15 minutes from the Destin Bridge and a 15 minute boat ride to Crab Island. We include fuel in our price and provide all required life jackets. You just bring the cooler, sunscreen and fun!
- Fuel (1 tank of gas)
- Life Vests (Adults & Children)
- Boaters test (Required if born on or after January 1, 1988)
Power Up Watersports, 1201 A Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Returns to original departure point
You'll be greeted by a staff member upon arrival. Once checked in and you have viewed the briefing video, you'll be shown your amazing pontoon boat! Before leaving our private beach, our staff members will show you how to operate the boat and go over the rules of the waterway. You'll then be on your way!
• Power Up Watersports, 1201B Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548-6207
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
- Boats have compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for this activity and the vendor calls off the rental, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer requests for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
- If there is rain while you are on the boat and you are called back to dock early, the purchase price will be prorated accordingly.
- If you do not bring the boat back within the time frame designated, a $100/hour charge will be applied and payable directly to the vendor.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.