- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun ride with history and tips about Destin. Stops at Destin History and Fishing Museum, Clement Taylor Park, Marler Bridge, HarborWalk Village and the Harbor. Lots of Segway ride time and fun photo opportunities to create some memories. Let's glide!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
Destination Segway Tours
All Segway Tours will arrive back to departure location of 226 Harbor Blvd., Destin FL 32541
Gliding through Destin in the afternoon is one of the most relaxing adventures one can experience, and this tour does exactly that. With scheduled stops at nearby Clement Taylor Park, picture perfect views of Crab Island in the distance, The Destin History and Fishing Museum, and the original site of Destin proper you'll get a full history of how this remarkable city came to be. Though you will be gliding most of the time, the tour takes plenty of stops as needed to make sure you can capture photos to remember the experience including The Harborwalk Village overlooking the Destin Harbor which is guaranteed to be a lasting memory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 14 and up must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.