- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Segway Tours of Destin provides a fun ride with history and tips about Destin. Stops at Destin History and Fishing Museum, Clement Taylor Park, Marler Bridge, HarborWalk Village and the Harbor. Lots of Segway ride time and fun photo opportunities to create some memories. Let's glide!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Live commentary
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
Destination Segway Tours
All Segway Tours will arrive back to departure location of 226 Harbor Blvd., Destin FL 32541
An afternoon glide through Destin includes stops at the beautiful Clement Taylor Park that encompasses stunning views of Crab Island. There is water access at the park too, so make sure wear your swimsuit if you want to take a quick dip in the water. The tour will also go by the original settlement site of Destin and make a stop at The Destin History and Fishing Museum. We'll also glide over to The HarborWalk Village to finish the tour. There is always plenty of ride time, wonderful photo opportunities and a great view of the sun setting over the water on this Destin Segway Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children 14 and up must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.