- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come join us for an amazing time riding along the beautiful Emerald clear waters of Choctawhatchee Bay and the Gulf of Mexico looking for awesome marine life such as bottle nose dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and much more! This is a guided tour that last one and a half hours. Once we find marine life we allow you to ride the jet skis at your own pace back to our location.
- 2 Seater Waverunner
- Tour Guide
- Life Vests
- Boaters test (Available On-site)
Power Up Watersports
You'll leave from our location at 10am with a guide who will take you out into Choctawhatchee Bay and/or the Gulf of Mexico looking for bottle nose dolphins and other marine life. Once we find dolphins, we allow you to ride the jet skis/waverunners at your leisure back to our location. Our guides are very knowledgeable of our area and can answer questions you might have about the marine life you see. You'll be provided with a life jacket and can choose to pay an extra fee of $30 to the vendor if you'd like a go pro to film your excursion. You get to keep the SD card!!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional Information
- It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
- Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
- If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
- Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.