- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come join us for an amazing time riding along the beautiful Emerald clear waters of Choctawhatchee Bay and the Gulf of Mexico looking for awesome marine life such as bottle nose dolphins, sea turtles, manatees and much more! This is a guided tour that last one and a half hours. Once we find marine life we allow you to ride the jet skis at your own pace back to our location.
- 2 Seater Waverunner
- Tour Guide
- Life Vests
- Boaters test (Available On-site)
Power Up Watersports, 1201 A Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
Returns to original departure point
Travelers will be on their own rental and will join a group lead by a tour guide to go out on our beautiful Emerald Coast waters. Our guide will take you around Choctawhatchee Bay and the Gulf of Mexico looking for local marine life such as dolphins, stingrays and manatees. The tour is 90 minutes long with the first 1 hour looking for marine life and using the last 30 minutes as play time for you and your family/friends.
• Power Up Watersports, 1201 A Miracle Strip Pkwy SE, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional Information
- It is recommended to bring suntan lotion and a towel.
- Jet ski's have small compartments to hold small valuables such as wallets, watches and jewelry. However, it is best to leave all these items back home or in your vehicle.
- If the weather is unfavorable for this activity, we will attempt to reschedule for another time or day. If we cannot meet customer demands for this, we'll refund the purchase amount.
- If there is rain while you are on the waverunner, the price will be prorated accordingly
- Tour guides are experienced in finding dolphins so there is a very good chance dolphins will be encountered. However, there are no guarantees.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.