- 20 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is your opportunity to get to fly one of the coolest and most amazing devices on earth! After spending approx. 10 minutes having one on one time with a certified instructor, you'll make your way out onto the water to experience the thrill of a lifetime! While out on the water you have the option of learning various moves and stances while on the board.
- 1 on 1 time with a certified Flyboard Instructor
- Life Vests
- Wet Suits (On Request)
- Gratuity (generally 15% to 20%
- Video Package ($30, you keep the SD card)
Power Up Watersports
After choosing your allotted start time, you'll boot up right on our own private beach where you'll receive one on one instruction from a certified Hydroflight instructor. Once your done going over what will be expected of you in the water you'll make your way out to deeper water and begin your flying experience. Most people take 5 to 10 minutes to get this activity so don't put too much pressure on yourself! We've had people anywhere from 16 to 78 years old get up on the board and you will too!!! You'll be equipped with a life jacket and *optional* go-pro and have all the proper instruction to make this a successful flight!
* Go pro charge is $30 extra to be paid upon arrival should you decide to have one.*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Flyers under 18 must have parent/guardian present to fill out waiver in order to participate.
- Flyers must weigh at least 100 lbs, regardless of age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.