- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a scenic shuttle to Destiny Island for an experience of a lifetime with Day of Play.
This popular adventure package is the perfect excursion for those wishing to sample lots of watersport activities all in one day for one low price.
Water Slides, Trampoline, Jungle Gym, Kayaks, Beach Chairs And Lunch Await At Destiny Island.
- Bottled water
- Water park
- Stand up paddle boards
- Private Island Location
- All Fees and Taxes
Destin, FL 32541, USA
Returns to original departure point
Get ready for the water sport experience of a lifetime with Destiny Water Adventures
After you take a scenic free shuttle to the sugar sand beaches of our exclusive, private Destiny Island you can play on our inflatable water park, go snorkeling, or take a tour of our scenic back country on kayak or stand up paddle board.
When you need a break you can sit back and relax under an umbrella in one of our comfy beach chairs while enjoying a freshly made lunch on the beach.
• Destiny Water Adventures, 12 Miracle Strip Pkwy SW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.