- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Go wine tasting near Eugene in the Southern Willamette Valley, stopping at three wineries and enjoying a cheese & cracker platter. With more than 100 vineyards and over 25 wineries calling the Southern Willamette Valley home, there are plenty of varietals to suit individual tastes, from the region’s distinctive pinot noir to gold-medal chardonnay. With a knowledgeable guide, you'll visit a handpicked selection of small-town vineyards. Numbers are limited to 10 wine lovers on this small-group tour.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Cheese & cracker tray
- Live commentary on board
- Professional, local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Additional food or drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
5th Street Public Market
Tour Guide will drop off at any of the three pick-up locations at end of tour.
Eugene’s close proximity to the Willamette wineries, our first winery visit is less than 30 minutes. We will visit three wineries on the tour and taste several varietals at each one with nibbles along the way for pairing pleasure. We select your winery based on season and day of the week, each will have a unique and different experience from boutique to Estates to enhance your tour experience. Your tour guide will enlighten you on the region from history to terroir to elevate your wine tasting experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Sarver Winery, 25600 Mayola Ln, Eugene, OR 97402-9250
Southern Willamette Valley is home to over 100 vineyards and over 25 wineries that are passionate about the increasing awareness and prestige of the growing region in the Willamette Valley. Oregon has developed an International awareness to this part of the world as one of the most renowned Pinot Noir producing regions similar to Pinot’s birthplace, Burgundy.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Silvan Ridge Winery, 27012 Briggs Hill Rd, Eugene, OR 97405-9767
WINERIES WE VISIT:
Sarver Winery – Valhalla Winery – Silvan Ridge – Sweet Cheeks – Iris Vineyards – LaVelle Vineyard - Pfeiffer Winery – King Estate – High Pass Winery – Walnut Ridge – Brigadoon Vineyards - Chateau Lorane and more…….
Duration: 1 hour
Location: King Estate Winery, 80854 Territorial Hwy, Eugene, OR 97405-9715
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children ages 6 and under require a car seat for this tour; please bring your own, as the local operator cannot accommodate children without a car seat
- It is recommended that you eat lunch before this tour starts, as only a light snack is included
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.