- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience a customized Oregon Wine Tasting at some of the best vineyards in the Southern Willamette Valley. Enjoy the amazing views, wine, education, and fun for all. From the experienced to novice wine tasters, Oregon vineyards have something for everyone.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional, local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned Sprinter Van
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Guide will drop off at any of the three pick-up locations at end of tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarver Winery, Eugene, Oregon
Experience a customized Oregon Wine Tasting at some of Willamette Valley’s best vineyards. Enjoy the amazing views, wine, education and fun for all from the experienced to novice wine tasters, Oregon vineyards have something for everyone. Wineries are chosen prior to each tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Silvan Ridge Winery, Eugene, Oregon
Oregon is home to some of the most beautiful vineyards in the world and is known for its distinctive Pinot Noir. The heart of these vineyards is located in the Willamette Valley on gentle hills that give way to expansive views of the vines and valley below. Join us on our Oregon Wine Tour and experience wine tasting at some of the most popular vineyards in the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sweet Cheeks Winery, Eugene, Oregon
We choose your winery visit based on season and day of the week and each will have a unique and different experience, from boutique to Estates, to enhance your tour experience. Your Tour guide will educate you on the region from history to terroir to elevate your wine tasting experience. WINERIES WE VISIT:
Sarver Winery – Silvan Ridge – Sweet Cheeks – Iris Vineyards – LaVelle Vineyard – Pfeiffer Winery – King Estate – High Pass Winery – Walnut Ridge – Brigadoon Vineyards – Benton Lane and more……
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Anyone who will be tasting wine: Must bring a government issued photo ID for age verification at winery
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.