- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this full-day Eugene City and wine-tasting combo tour, you can experience the best that the City of Eugene has to offer and explore the amazing Southern Willamette Valley Wineries. On this guided, small-group tour you will visit some of Eugenes best attractions, such as the Shelton McMurphey Johnson House, Skinner's Butte, Owen Rose Garden, Cascades Raptor Center, the Museum of Natural and Cultural History, the University of Oregon and Hayward Field, and enjoy three different wine-tastings at three select local vineyards. This tour includes transport by an air-conditioned Sprinter van.
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional, local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Cheese/crackers in afternoon
- Entry/Admission - Shelton McMurphey Johnson House
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Entry/Admission - Cascades Raptor Center
Traveler pickup is offered
5th Street Public Market
Tour Guide will drop off at any of the three pick-up locations at end of tour.
The history of Skinner’s Butte and all of the Eugene area goes back some 30 million years ago when a warm shallow sea receded from the valley and became permanently above water. Today, Skinner’s Butte is one of the best viewpoints overlooking the city of Eugene and Cascade Mountains and is still functioning as Eugene’s drinking water reservoir.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please call the tour operator 3 days in advance of your tour date to confirm your pickup location and to receive a pickup time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.