- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Beginning Belly Dance Classes in Eugene Oregon teaches aspiring belly dancers the fundamental belly dancing moves in a fun and supportive atmosphere.
Beginning Dance Classes are designed to teach aspiring belly dancers the skills to learn the art of belly dancing.
Basic belly dance skills include: developing strength, posture, muscle awareness, and mind-body connection.
You will learn fundamental belly dance movements like hip and chest isolations, shoulder articulations, basic footwork, turns, shimmies, and arm positions.
In the Beginning Belly Dance Class, new belly dancers can also look forward to being briefly introduced to playing finger cymbals and dancing with a three-yard veil.
The Beginning Belly Dance Class in Eugene Oregon is great for anyone wanting a review of the belly dance fundamental or learning belly dancing for the very first time.
1840 Willamette St, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
Returns to original departure point
We were required to add an attraction, however, visiting this attraction can be done on your own before or after the Belly Dance Class.
Pass By: Hult Center for the Performing Arts, 1 Eugene Ctr, Eugene, OR 97401-2670
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.