- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Texas! What image does that word conjure up? Rodeo Bull Riders? Country Music? Sizzlin' Steaks? Two Steppin' Cowgirls? This family friendly fun includes a real cowboy dinner, with real cowboy hospitality, and even a rodeo or bull riding on the weekends! Located in the Historic Fort Worth, Texas Stockyards near downtown, Billy Bob's Texas has become one of the most popular visitor attractions and meeting facilities in the state!
- Photo Bull Coupon
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Billy Bob's Texas
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Billy Bob's Texas, 2520 Rodeo Plz, Fort Worth, TX 76164-8208
Billy Bob's Restaurant Hours:
Sunday 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday to Wednesday - 11:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday and Saturday 11:00am - 12:30am
Visit: Billy Bob's Texas, 2520 Rodeo Plz, Fort Worth, TX 76164-8208
Families of all ages can test their skills on the large variety of video games, arcade games and pool tables. They can even become an instant rodeo legend on their Photo Bull too. The Photo Bull is a Stuffed Replica of a real bucking bull set against an authentic looking backdrop that makes everyone look like a Champion Bull Rider.
Every new entertainer to take the stage at Billy Bob's Texas leaves a concrete impression of his or her handprints which are displayed in the club on the Handprint Wall of Fame. People enjoy seeing how their hands match up to those of the stars, like Garth Brooks, Hank Williams Jr., Alabama, Merle Haggard and others.
Live Bull Riding at Billy Bob's Texas - Friday and Saturday only
Over the past 20 years, more than 25,000 bulls have bucked in Billy Bob's arena and it's not unusual to see top professional bull riders test their skills on the back of a twisting bull. Their list of riders includes World Champions as well as the many up and coming local & regional competitors that are there each week. Bulls generally weigh between 1,800 and 2,000 pounds. When compared to that of most bull riders at 150 pounds this is quite overwhelming.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All activities and dining subject to availability
- Billy Bob's Texas has 20 acres of parking spaces available
- Monday-Thursday: Free
- Friday and Saturday Evenings: Self Parking is $5.00 and Valet Parking is $10.00 per car
- Sunday: Self Parking after 8:00pm is free
- Bag Policy
- In an effort to enhance public safety, Billy Bob’s Texas has updated its security policy by limiting the size and style of bags allowed in the venue for all concerts, events, and evenings. All bags and purses will be subject to search and inspection.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.