- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the murder, mayhem, and mystery of Fort Worth, known as the "City Where the West Began". It has been home to outlaws, cattle drives, oil barons, and ghosts. Visit the haunted locations and learn of the paranormal phenomena happening to this day and legends and lore of the past.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Live commentary on board
- Local professional guide
- Get answers to all your questions on history and other attractions
- Wine and beer available at the launch location for discount price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Fort Worth
Returns to original departure point: Acre Distillery,1309 Calhoun Street, Fort Worth, TX for most tours.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
Meet your Ghost Bus and knowledgeable guide at the designated location to begin your evening tour. Take a ride to the Parker Cabin and listen to a story from the mid-1800s of Cynthia Ann Parker and the Comanches, a powerful Native American tribe from Texas and the surrounding area. Then stop by the place where President John F. Kennedy spent his last night before his 1963 assassination in Dallas.
Experience a tour of Fort Worth takes in the haunts of 36 ghosts in 32 locations in the red-brick streets districts. Learn about Texas' outlaws, oil barons, cattle drives, and battles as your guide shows you around the city's spookiest haunts. After your 2-hour journey, your driver conveniently drops you off at your starting point.
Please note: Children 10 and up are welcome to join if accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 10 and up are welcome with a parent or guardian
- Tour takes place in Fort Worth, which is approximately a 1-hour drive from Dallas
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.