- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Feel the thrill of skydiving without jumping out of an airplane. It's true! Head to iFLY Fort Worth, a premier indoor skydiving facility powered by a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel. After a training session, you'll experience free-fall conditions with the help of an instructor. No experience is necessary, and afterward, you can take home a personalized flight certificate.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Two (2) Flights for 1 person
- Training and use of all gear
- One-on-one guidance from a certified flight instructor
- Certificate of flight achievement
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
15 minute drive from downtown Fort Worth
Arrive at iFLY Fort Worth and get started by putting on your gear and going through a specialized training session from an expert flight instructor.
You’ll learn how to safely float in an 800-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air - commonly used by professional skydivers - without having to jump from a plane. Just about anyone can fly, and no experience is necessary.
Once you're inside the enclosed space of the flight chamber, a tunnel operator slowly increases the wind speed until you and your instructor are airborne. Feel the adrenaline rush as you float at wind speeds reaching 130 to 175 mph (209 to 282 kph). The stable wall-to-wall airflow keeps you from falling off the column of air, and your instructor is on hand at all times to guide you.
The entire indoor skydiving experience takes about 75 minutes from start to finish. Each session includes up to six people, but you fly one-on-one with your instructor for 60 seconds in the wind tunnel twice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- Weight limit is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st). If your weight exceeds 260lbs (118kg/18.6st), you must advise the instructor
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.