- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The best way to experience Fort Worth is on a Pedego Electric Bike! This 2.5 hour guided tour takes you from the eclectic Near Southside; through Downtown Fort Worth, where you'll see the JFK Tribute, Sundance Square Plaza, and more; to the Trinity Trails and the Stockyards to watch a live longhorn cattle drive.
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of electric bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Gratuities (recommend)
129 W Leuda St, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA
Returns to original departure point
Explore Fort Worth from the Near Southside, to Downtown, to the Stockyards on a Pedego electric bike!
This guided tour will show you:
-The eclectic Near Southside that is exploding with renovation of historic buildings and homes.
- Downtown Fort Worth with the Water Gardens, JFK Tribute, Sundance Square Plaza, and more.
- Panther Island, home of the state's only water-front stage for live music.
- The Trinity Trails, featuring 70 miles of paved bike paths along the Trinity River.
- The Fort Worth Stockyards where you'll watch a live longhorn cattle drive.
The Fort Worth Electric Bike Tour is offered Wednesday-Saturday from 10:00am-12:30pm. Riders must be 16 years of age or older, weight 250 pounds or less, and be able to confidently ride a bike. Please book at least two days in advance or call for availability 682 305-8304.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be age 16 or older, weigh 250 pounds or less, and be able to confidently ride a bike. Please let us know if you are 5' tall or under so we may reserve a 24" bike frame for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.