- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join a 2-hour tour of Fort Worth's Cultural District, which highlights the work of four leading architects in three world class museums. Witness the vision of Mr. Forth Worth, Amon Carter, whose work over the last 60 years has made the city a destination for travelers from around the world.
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Kimbell Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Amon Carter Museum of American Art
- Entry/Admission - Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
- Parking in price of tour
The steps of the Amon Carter Museum, Fort Worth, TX
Tour ends at The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth
Get a tour of the highly acclaimed Cultural District of Fort Worth. You’ll see the works of four leading architects in three world class museums: The Amon Carter Museum of American Art designed by Philip Johnson; The Kimbell designed by Louis Kahn and Renzo Piano; and The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth designed by Tadao Ando.
Learn how each architect responds uniquely to the challenges of the Fort Worth environment and landscape, while providing shelter to artworks and visitors. Your guide will cover the life and times of the various architects and the unique problems and solutions that they encountered in displaying art in the unforgiving Texas weather. Get an introduction to the latest exhibits as well as the permanent collections in the three museums.
Please note: the tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour takes place in Fort Worth, which is approximately a 1-hour drive from Dallas
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.