- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Christian Arts Museum of Fort Worth, home to one of the world's most unique pieces of modern Christian art, the life-size wax depiction of Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper". Other Christian art is on display for your enjoyment, and throughout the year special exhibits are presented.
- Tour guide
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Christian Art Museum of Ft. Worth
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Art by Fort Worth Artist Rachel Colvin
- Christmas ornaments during the Nativity exhibit (starting the week after Thanksgiving)
Fort Worth cultural district
10am - 3pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Visit: Christian Art Museum of Ft. Worth, 3221 Hamilton Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76107-1849
The life-size wax depiction of Leonardo da Vinci's "The Last Supper" was created in the 1950s by the hand of noted wax sculptor Katherine Stubergh. Mrs. Stubergh was one of the most renowned artisans of her craft and was responsible for the creation of hundreds of wax sculptures that have been displayed in museums around the world. Commissioned by the Fleming family of Fort Worth, the display first opened in 1956 and never left Fort Worth. Other pieces of Christian art are also on display for your enjoyment.
Throughout the year special exhibits are shown at the museum. During the Easter season the Ark of the Covenant model is displayed. The Ark was created by Scott McCune, who has provided Arks for churches, ministries and fraternal organizations all over the world.
The week after Thanksgiving Nativity scenes from around the world are on exhibit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 12 and older are considered an adult
- Free admission for children under 12
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No age minimum or maximum for the visit to the museum
- Handicap accessibility
- No food or drink in the museum
- Museum offers water
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.