- 1 to 10 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A 19th Century Frontier Adventure! Experience life where the west begins with admission to the Texas Civil War Museum and the Fort Worth Herd Cattle Drive. The past comes alive as you explore artifacts from America’s bloodiest conflict and watch drovers march live longhorns down Exchange Avenue in the world’s only twice-daily cattle drive.
- Twice daily cattle drives at 11:30am and 4pm in the Fort Worth Stockyards
- Meet and greet with the Drovers at 3pm
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Texas Civil War Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Start your journey at the Texas Civil War Museum.
Texas Civil War Museum:10am-5pm Tuesday through Saturday (Thursday - Saturday 9/1/18 - 2/28/19) Fort Worth Herd Cattle Drive: daily at 11:30am and 4pm - weather permitting
Visit: Texas Civil War Museum, Fort Worth, Texas
Start your journey into history at the Texas Civil War Museum. Then you can either see the cattle drive at 11:30am, or plan to end your day in the Stockyards with the 4pm cattle drive after visiting the museum.
At the Texas Civil War Museum you can experience a Civil War military collection featuring weapons, uniforms, and flags from both the north and the south including items from Generals Grant, Lee, Stuart, Sheridan, and others; Judy Richey Victorian dress collection, 40 elegant dresses and accessories from 1860-1900; UDC Texas Confederate museum collection, the largest collection of Texas items from the Civil War, including the largest collection of historic Texas flags; and award winning “Our Homes-Our Rights, Texas in the Civil War” movie shown every half hour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is casual
- The Fort Worth Herd Trail Boss determines drive cancellations due to inclement weather and necessary onsite changes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.