- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Gypsy Gold is home to America's first Gypsy Vanner Horses and the most popular farm tour in Florida. Learn about the colorful British Gypsy culture and meet dozens of their magical Gypsy Vanner Horses. The story of Gypsy Gold and the Gypsy Vanner Horses is one of the most fascinating and romantic stories in the annals of equine history.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Walking tour
- Photo opportunity with one of our Gypsy Vanner Horses
- Entry/Admission - The Gypsy Gold Farm
The Gypsy Gold Farm, 12501 SW 8th Ave, Ocala, FL 34473-8301
Wednesday- Friday -Saturday
Visit: The Gypsy Gold Farm, 12501 SW 8th Ave, Ocala, FL 34473-8301
our first forty five minutes is an educational journey conducted by Dennis Thompson, the discoverer and founder of the Gypsy Vanner Horse breed. Dennis and Erin will then introduce you to a Gypsy Vanner stallion and explain the envisioned look and details unique to the Vanner breed.
Your second hour is a walk among horse filled paddocks lined with ancient oaks laden with the romantic Spanish moss of the south. On your walk you will meet beautiful stallions and mares and friendly Gypsy Vanner Horse babies.
Your Gypsy Gold Farm Tour ends with a picture opportunity with an incredible Gypsy Vanner Horse stallion and a visit to the Gypsy Gold gift shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 5 and under free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.